header01

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Sharing - Cool stuff I found during the week. :)

Last week I was entering a competition on facebook which had me 'liking' a bunch of pages to enter. As a result this week my newsfeed has had a heap of posts from pages that I actually don't really know or have seen before. Luckily with this type of competition you're liking pages that are all similar in style so most of it appeals to me and is interesting.


One of the pages I liked posted up a link to Allison Barnes' blog as she had recorded a lullaby for the poster who was having trouble sleeping. I'm a sucker for Edelweiss - I've loved that song since I first heard it as a child watching The Sound of Music. And Allison's voice is so sweet it suits it perfectly. Pop on over and have a listen.


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP