header01

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Harlan's 4th birthday - { Brisbane Events Photographer }

When I was a kid we played Pass the Parcel and Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Kids still do that. But wow, has presentation on parties moved on from the good old cheerios and tomato sauce and bowl of chips. These days mum's get creative. There is candy buffets in all manner of decorated jars, divine cupcakes in gorgeous wrappers, lanterns, helium balloons and bunting galore.


Pinterest has a lot to answer for! I have spent *ahem* hours pinning cute stuff for Miss Evie's first birthday while being in awe of the decadent parties thrown for children. If you haven't yet discovered Pinterest pop on over - it is best described as a catalogue you create of lust and want and beauty. (If you want you can follow me. ) So I knew Shannon was going to a bit of trouble to make Harlan's party pretty darn awesome as I've been watching her pin ideas for weeks and when she contacted me to ask if I'd take photos for her I couldn't wait to see what she had put together.

I could go on and on about the details but I'll let the images do the talking. Suffice to say, it tasted as good as it looks! Happy birthday, Harlan!


1


2

6
3


4


5


5 comments:

awomynda March 25, 2012 at 7:58 PM  

Wow, cool party!! Love the popcorn and lolly ideas :)

Leanne Stamatellos March 25, 2012 at 10:59 PM  

what a very special party - love all the attention to detail!

Rana March 26, 2012 at 11:03 AM  

What a fun looking birthday!

Susan Wall March 26, 2012 at 4:46 PM  

So special and so sweet!! awesome pics of an amazing party.

fo March 26, 2012 at 6:03 PM  

oh wow, look at all those colours! Amazing party!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP