header01

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Four ~ Coerced

My poor children. They suffer from photographer's child syndrome...which is to say they all see me pull out the camera and they run. I try to keep any photo sessions to a minimum amount of time and aim for one good photo of them each a month. The thing is they are just so adorable and completely beautiful that I can't help but want to freeze how they look to me on any given day. I hope that one day they look back on the photographic memories that they will have of their childhood and forgive me.


Today's photos was totally bought with bribery.


Photo A Day - Day 4 - Coerced.

2 comments:

Anonymous January 4, 2011 at 5:53 PM  

Bribery never looked better.

Sharon Mallin January 4, 2011 at 6:09 PM  

Nothing wrong with a bit of bribery - and totally worth it for this situation - gorgeous!!!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP