header01

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day Three - Pancake Public Holiday

It occurred to me that I probably need to start thinking (and cooking) school snacks. With 4 school kids the snacks seem to disappear pretty quick so on school holidays I try to squirrel away as much as possible. Pancake leftovers have always been frozen for school snacks in our house as the recipe I own for them was given to me by a fellow large family mum so makes A LOT of pancakes at a time. Plenty for everyone to go back for seconds or thirds and then have spares. The only problem is cooking them always takes over an hour. I've included the recipe below if anyone is interested...


Pancakes:

3 cups of milk
3 eggs
1 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
3 cups of self raising flour
1 teaspoon of bicarb

Mix into a batter (if it's too runny add a little more flour) and cook away.


Day Three - Pancake Public Holiday

1 comments:

Anonymous January 3, 2011 at 5:12 PM  

I totes feel like pancakes right now. Yummo.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP