header01

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Small Town - Part Three

I really wanted to take this project into the local places so I could showcase (show off) how awesome our town really is. The people are friendly and down to earth and good at what they do. The buildings have character as Nanango is the fourth oldest town in Queensland. The antique and saddlery is one of my personal favourite places. I always manage to come home with a treasure like antique tablecloths, doilies, records, rotary phones, silver frames and I *may* have snaffled the silver teaspoons from this collection of images. I have a soft spot for both silver and tea and these were too adorable. You can't miss the gorgeous old building in the centre of town so if you aren't local but feel like a drive definitely stop in!



STown1


STown2


STown3


STown4jpg


STown5


STown6


STown7


STown8

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP