header01

Friday, April 6, 2012

Amanda and Bryn - { Engaged }

Easter weekend traffic is crazy. It took me an hour to get from Dakabin to Caboolture with everyone moving soooo slow. Luckily for me on my trip I had the company of 3 of my girls so we sang along with the radio, made bad jokes and tried to make words from license plates. (Evie isn't much help with most of that but she has started to try to sing along with the radio). Also we were stocked up with Easter chocolate from relatives and chocolate makes everyone feel pretty mellow about everything.


What made the ride being so slow completely torturous was that I knew I had these awesome images on my camera from the engagement shoot I did this morning and I couldn't wait to get home and process them. Luckily for me my husband missed the baby and took her for snuggles as soon as I walked in the door and I literally hugged the kids I left behind and hid myself away to upload images and start processing.

Here are a few of my favourites from today... Thanks so much for meeting up with me today, guys, it was great to catch up and I'll be in touch shortly with your full gallery!


Brown_engagement4


Brown_engagement5


Brown_engagement1


Brown_engagement3

3 comments:

Amanda and Bryn April 6, 2012 at 5:20 PM  

Wow, you are amazing and it was such a fun time, love them all!!! Thank you for making it so relaxed and fun. Can't wait for the others :)

sarah April 7, 2012 at 8:05 PM  

What a gorgeous couple! I just love the shot with the red doors - very cool!

Philly April 8, 2012 at 9:39 PM  

Gorgeous session

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP