header01

Friday, August 27, 2010

Grateful Daily - { Personal Post }

You know those moments in the day when for a split second you see something and everything bad in the world falls away and you are just intensely happy? It only happens for a second. But for that second you just revel in the thing that makes you happy. It makes your heart soar.

They're usually normal moments. Your child picking a flower. Baby toes. The sunshine warming your face in winter. A drawing from your child that says "I love you, Mummy" with backwards letters and a sloppily drawn heart. These moments make a smile creep along your lips. It pulls back all your troubles and you just feel joy. Then it's gone and you carry on with your day.

All too often we focus on the troubles and forget these little moments. I know I am guilty of that. In a project inspired by Clair Bremner who was inspired by Haylie Bartholomew I decided to take a photo each day on my iPhone of things I am grateful for. Here are my first 8 images.


Untitled-1

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP