header01

Monday, August 23, 2010

Expressive Little Bean { Brisbane Newborn Photographer }

On the weekend I had the pleasure of meeting little baby R at his home and taking his picture. His Mummy has been taking beautiful photos of him since he was born so I already had seen what a complete cutie he is. And so much hair! I was lucky enough to meet his Mummy, Daddy, both grandmas and his uncle and see how utterly adored he is. Just like all babies should be. :) Here is a sneak peek of some of the images from his session. We managed to catch him frowning and smiling. Enjoy.


Baby R

13

7

20bnw

26

4 comments:

Anonymous August 23, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

Oh MY! He is just adorable! Gorgeous shots, you should be so proud! Well done!

Amanda Keeys August 23, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

What an adorable little sweetie! So much hair for sure!

djbphotography August 23, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Gooooorgeous. I just love love love that first one.

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE August 23, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

I melt when I see nappys that are that little! I make all those little cutsie noises. Oh dear, clucky!
beautiful photos x

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP