header01

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Site, New Blog

The website has just gotten a facelift and I decided it was time to finally stop procrastinating and switch the blog over to blogger from wordpress which was something I've been meaning to do for awhile. I had so much fun doing the new site. For starters it is RED.


Which is my favourite colour.

Secondly it loads about 10 million times faster.

Which makes me want to do this.


As opposed to waiting...and waiting...and waiting for a page to load. Which makes me look more like this.See how cranky I look? Not cool.

It's very easy to navigate. Everything is right there.

To kick start this blog off I want to let people know that I will be in Brisbane in the last weekend of October - as in Friday the 30th to Sunday the 1st and I have space for ONE more session there.

To book in for this session either use the contact us part of the website

("Hey, Mel, how do I get to the site from here?"

It's up the top - directly under the photo of the urban princess up there, written in RED - Go to Site)

or email me directly at mel@melissastampa.com.au

Chat soon!


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP