header01

Friday, August 28, 2009

An Early Taste of Summer.

Queensland weather has been NUTS lately. Two weeks ago it was freezing and I was waking up to frost on my grass, plants and car every morning. And then early this week we were sleeping in summer pj's with the fans going. Very strange.

Yesterday I was outside with my kids trying to get some nice shots depicting how beautiful the weather has been and all I was capturing was those fake smiles. You know the type...they look like this...



I'm like, "Loosen up, have some fun!" My second eldest daughter was feeding and watering our chooks at the time and she sprays a bit of water at my eldest. Well that was game on! A lot of laughs and I'm so happy to have some shots of my girls just being themselves. The joy their faces when you capture them just mucking around just isn't able to be faked.


Click here to see bigger.

1 comments:

Melitta September 3, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Is this what you call a story board? I love it and I love the photos of the girls, they are so fresh and happy! Looks like they had a great time.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP