header01

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Day - { South Burnett Boudoir Photographer }

In December I put out a call for a boudoir model to help me out with a Valentine's Day promo I was looking at doing. Sam responded almost immediately and I knew she would really suit the retro look I was wanting to go for. We teed up a day in January and Sam drove out from the Sunshine Coast - what a friend! We had hair done at Chris Cross Hair Studio in Kingaroy, and then make up done upstairs at Sans age Spa. Then we headed out to Sunny Ridge Gardens and Fudgery to catch up with Rav and Armani, the alpacas. I love alpacas and wanted to just do a quirky shot with the alpaca and Sam before we headed back to the studio. We took some studio images, then a few at some nearby locations before she headed back. It would have been a HUGE day for her but the results are stunning. She just looked fabulous and I'm so happy with how the images came up. Below is a sample of the images followed by the two deals I'm running for Valentine's Day. I would love to work with you to create some beautiful fun portraits of yourself or your partner (or both of you!). Contact me at admin@leftofcentrephotography.com.au to book in or to discuss things. And don't forget to pop over to my facebook page as I often post specials and limited time packages over there. :)



1


2


3


4


6


valentinespackage1


valentinespackage2

4 comments:

jen stocks February 7, 2012 at 1:06 PM  

Oh these are absolutely perfect! She is beautiful! So creative!

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE February 7, 2012 at 2:12 PM  

hot diggity damn!

Peta February 7, 2012 at 3:52 PM  

Such a gorgeous concept. Beautiful work.

IamMel February 7, 2012 at 5:21 PM  

Super cute!!!! Your images are so funky.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP