header01

Thursday, September 15, 2011

So Darn Dapper - { Nanango Child Photographer }

Thirteen years ago when I first became a mummy I would never have dreamed of the wild array of little girls clothes that are available now. The internet has a lot to answer for. Seriously. My bank balance asks questions. In a time when the shops are full of clothing for little girls that makes them look like strange little Bratz dolls, the handmade revolution is a welcome breath of fresh air to many mothers like myself who believe that kids should look like...well, kids.


And there is a lot of choice out there for little girls right now. Pillowcase dresses in florals and laces, crochet details, amazing headwear, ruffle pants - the list is long and full of beautiful innocence. But as I bemoaned on facebook the other week, when it comes to boys I was at a serious loss. I wanted my little guy to have some cute accessories too. After all, he runs to the door whenever the postie brings some new piece of gorgeousness to his sister.

I've got a themed shoot coming up that is going to be amazingly vintage and very cool and I've been hunting down 'the details' for it and discovered this super cute retro looking suspenders from Little Bit Lush. And while I'm out there today picking up a couple of pairs, the woman that owns the shop takes down this too cute red hat. Which my son claims and walks around the house ALL DAY wearing. Totally adorable.


Reubenfb


reuben2fb


Reuben3fb


reuben5fb


Reuben4fb

3 comments:

Melitta September 15, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH SOOOO freaking cute!!!!!!

Anonymous September 15, 2011 at 10:37 PM  

very cute and beautiful work !

Baa-Me Kniits September 16, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

Aaaawwww puggle love, that last photo is adorable :-)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP