header01

Monday, August 1, 2011

Mine - { Personal Post }

Well my littlest girl is 12 weeks old today. I can barely believe that much time has gone by since we welcomed her into our lives. Evie will be our last baby and I was anxious to capture every detail of her, to savour it and remember it. Barely a day has gone by where I haven't photographed her and she is a typical photographer's child - HATES the camera. If she's not avoiding it completely she instead becomes completely enthralled by the lens and stares totally deadpan into it even if she was smiling and chortling to me only seconds before. These are some of my favourite photos of my little bean.


me and Evie 6 days


Evie 6 days 2


Evie owl hat2


evie 9 weeks

7 comments:

Jodie August 1, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

Just gorgeous Mel! Both of you! xx

Whint August 1, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

Oh she is so adorable... love that 3rd shot... funny how they quickly get photographers child syndrome... Ellie turns away with her back to me now and won't barely give me a chance to get her face ;P she is perfect Mel :)

Andrea August 1, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

Oh these are gorgeous!! The 3rd shot is my favourite too - perfect!!

susan wall August 1, 2011 at 2:42 PM  

She is just perfect, and growing way too fast.

Jo Ashworth August 1, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

Oh she will soon be playing to the camera, she is just so adorable Mel, I love the owl hat pic too, such bright little eyes - glad you are here little one x

Peta August 2, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

You have taken some truly beautiful photos of your precious little girl xx

Small Catalogue August 18, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

Awww! Evie. So cuuute!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP