header01

Thursday, February 17, 2011

26 weeks - Personal Post {Nanango & Brisbane Maternity Photographer}

As per a certain request I thought I would post up my most recent belly pics taken last week when I was 26 weeks. I've been chugging along with this pregnancy thinking, "I have oodles of time" and when 27 weeks rolled around this week I started to feel a little.....disorganised. March is solidly booked with shoots, I have two newborns set to arrive in April and then my little bundle in May so I know once March rolls around I'm going to be very very busy indeed and perhaps I should get slightly more organised then a shopping bag in the corner of my closet housing a handful of outfits and some bunny rugs! I have a LOT of painting and organising to get finished in the next few weeks.


So just as a general notice with my maternity leave looming in April (only photographing those two newborns for that month) I am now only taking bookings from SEPTEMBER 2011 onwards. Please make sure if you are wanting to book in that you do so asap as my return to work will coincide with wedding season and I intend to only do a few shoots a month for the first few months back.

I do have two lovely ladies to visit next month for their maternity shoots and hopefully I may get to share some of those images with you - as well as my own burgeoning bump and wrinkly little newborn when she arrives so please continue to stop by and I'll try to keep updated with photos even during my leave.


26 weeks


26 weeks2


26 weeks3

9 comments:

Sally Willliams February 17, 2011 at 3:50 PM  

Just beautiful Melissa.

gemma higgins-sears February 17, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

WOW you look amazing!!! gorgeous images, that first one is just gorgeous!

Anonymous February 17, 2011 at 6:21 PM  

You and wee baby are spectacularly gorgeous! Love love love all the shots and the new (or different) hair. Gorgeous.

I officially have bump envy!

Anonymous February 17, 2011 at 6:22 PM  

The previous was me (by the way) xx

Anonymous February 17, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

awww seeing your baby bump photos just gets me more excited about having my photo shoot done in two weeks time. I just cant wait. You are a beautiful women inside and out and can only hope I am glowing as much as you are on the day.

Belinda Cook February 17, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

Oh my goodness they are stunning! YOU are stunning. Can't wait to see more images of you and your bubba x

gray February 17, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

Melissa - All the best in getting everything completed and ready and for the arrival of your little girl! Beautiful images of you and your bump! Enjoy every little minute!

susan wall February 18, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

you look perfect!!!

Amanda Keeys February 18, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

Wow look at you! You look gorgeous. Lovely shots.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP