header01

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fishing Day { Nanango Child Photographer }

My boys are my most hardest to photograph subjects. While Reuben (the two year old) simply runs in the other direction when the camera comes out Alex pulls frown face and collapses on the ground moaning, "Nooooo, I don't WANT any photos!"

I've always got to employ 'this will be fun' tactics when trying to get images. A few posts ago I hung hearts from trees to get some shots of Reuben. Yesterday I spent $15 on goldfish. The boys were completely delighted with the fish...who were named 'Tony', 'Bob' and 'Eric'. Don't ask me! They named them! While Tony, Eric and Bob mostly just swam in their coffee jars the boys enjoyed 'fishing' in the lagoon with stick rods. I was going to put Tony, Bob and Eric in the pond at our house when we came home but the boys are most indignant about these fish joining the others in the pond and are insisting they go in a tank in the house.

1

2

3

5

6

87

11

9

10

4 comments:

LBA October 23, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

aww! What a totally cute concept, I love it ( and I love that depite buying fish for a shoot, you realised a pet is forever .. well, at lease until they go belly-up, lol ;)

xx

Philly October 23, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

These are fab! Love seeing boys being boys!

amanda October 23, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

Wow what a fantastic spot! These are great, love the goldfish beside them while fishing

IamMel October 23, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

Your boys are adorable! Love these hazey style photos.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP