header01

Monday, September 6, 2010

Spring has Sprung! { Brisbane and South Burnett Photographer }

Well Spring is definitely here. I can tell because already the magpies are swooping. It was so funny this year because we walked near our house on the last day of Winter and nothing. The first day of Spring however saw my daughter walking with her bag on her head. Poor thing! And I saw my first wildflowers on the drive to Kingaroy today. When we first moved out to the country we moved in Spring and I was just amazed at all the wildflowers and wildlife.

My September Selfies were taken in honour of Spring. :) If you'd like to book a session please go to Melissa Stampa Photography and use the contact form. :)

me5

me3

me2

1 comments:

Peta September 6, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

You are gorgeous Mel. I especially love the last shot.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP