header01

Sunday, March 7, 2010

*Sigh*

After my very hectic last uni study period it's been an absolute pleasure to drop back to two subjects and have time to breathe! Sometimes when I feel overwhelmed or stressed I just have to step back and take my camera and head outside and shoot until I've got it all out of my system. I can concentrate on the way the sunlight it streaming through the trees or a raindrop is precariously dangling from a leaf and ignore everything else. Looking through the lens gives you tunnel vision and all that other peripheral junk just doesn't exist. It's delightful.

When I'm processing photos for clients I tend to do clean processing. I might throw in a few textured shots or grundgy ones but I'm aware that the vast majority of people prefer that clean look. Sometimes when I'm shooting just for me though I like to really layer the shot and build up the textures and colours.

Here are some of my latest just-for-me shots.





0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP