header01

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Busy!

I have been a bad blogger lately and haven't posted anything! In my defence we've been moving house which has taken up a huge chunk of my time. We're still surrounded by boxes and are far from 'set up' but we have moved. We are still in Nanango though and on the upside the new house has the space for a small studio space which will allow clients the option of coming to me. The gardens will be amazing with a little bit of work also.

On another note, one of my good friends from high school is getting married in April and it's going to be one heck of a wedding. She asked me to be her photographer and I can just tell it's going to awesome fun shooting it. We'll get all the 'traditional' shots but we've been brainstorming some ideas for some unconventional shots also. I even...brought out my old wedding dress for some self portraits to trial out some poses. LOL. It was a bit different, got some strange looks from the neighbours but wedding dresses are great fun, I seriously have no idea why we only get to wear them once. If anyone is ever keen on a Trash the Dress please give me a call/email. Remember it doesn't have to be your wedding dress, it can just be a nice formal dress. And you don't actually have to 'trash' it. It also doesn't have to be your actual wedding day...in fact it's better if it's not. Try setting it up for a few weeks post honeymoon, it would be a blast!





0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP